Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken
- 1 Pan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley chopped (for garnish, optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest, minced garlic, olive oil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. This will be your marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the chicken, making sure all pieces are well coated. Seal the bag or cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, but longer is better (up to 4 hours).
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and let any excess drip off.
- Grill the chicken for about 6-8 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). The chicken should have nice grill marks and be cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with your favorite sides.